The ‘Cloud’ is the collection of devices (servers, PCs, and mobile devices) using the network to pool resources and work together. Microsoft offers a flexible set of cloud-based IT solutions, including communications, collaboration, data storage, and infrastructure services –on-premises, all in the cloud, or a mix based on your business needs.
Avoid capital expenditure , No need for dedicated servers, simple internet based services.
Give us a call and we can provide all the means you need to evaluate Microsoft Online Services from an initial chat on the phone to a demonstration and/or free trial.
What is it?
The Business Productivity Online Suite is a set of Microsoft hosted communications and collaboration solutions that is delivered to you as a subscription. This suite of enterprise-class services enables organizations of all sizes to improve their business productivity without the need to maintain a complex IT infrastructure of their own.
- Improved e-mail security
- No large scale up front costs and minimal setup costs
- The service runs on a subscription so there’s a predictable monthly outgoing
- Business continuity
- No large scale infrastructure or software upgrades as that’s included
- 99.9% SLA for uptime from Microsoft
- Microsoft high level of security
- Flexible working capability for your employees
- Increase in productivity of the employees because of the collaboration benefits
- “From virtually-anywhere” access to e-mail for your employees
- Enhanced operational efficiency for your IT staff
- 25-gigabyte (GB) mailbox storage per standard license
- Ability to display and detect presence availability of other users on the network
- Instant messaging over the Internet or a corporate network, with IM text encrypted
- Integration with Microsoft Office Outlook, Microsoft Office Excel and Microsoft Office Word for presence awareness and collaboration
- Presence integration with SharePoint sites
- Users can add distribution lists to their Contact Lists and IM with individuals or the entire list
- Person-to-person (1:1) audio and video inside a company LAN (between firewalls) environment
- Remote access to the service over the Internet
- Built on the proven capabilities of Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2
- Increased network security with the Intelligent Instant Message Filter program
- Sign In application installed on users’ computers to provide a single sign-in point
TSi can help with all aspects of a Microsoft Exchange Online deployment, from initial consultation to migration and support, we can make the process smooth and ‘pain free’. We are even in a position to provide a free trial as a proof of concept!
What BPOS Includes:
Office Communications Online – Communications online provides your organization with next-generation communications capabilities, including presence, instant messaging (IM), and PC-to-PC audio and video calling. Office Communications Online delivers embedded presence and a “click-to-communicate” experience with Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft SharePoint Server.
Office Exchange Online – Exchange online is a hosted enterprise messaging solution based on Microsoft Exchange Server and provides Improved e-mail security, “From virtually anywhere” access to e-mail for your employees, Enhanced Operational efficiency and 25-gigabyte (GB) mailbox storage per standard license.
Office Sharepoint - SharePoint Online brings together the familiar SharePoint collaboration platform now delivered as an online service making the power of the cloud work for your business. SharePoint Online provides a single, integrated location where employees can efficiently collaborate with team members, share knowledge and find organizational resources and information
Office Live Meeting - Connect with your colleagues and engage your customers through real-time meetings, training sessions, and events.
- Web client support for remote attendee flexibility
- Interactive application/desktop sharing and whiteboard tools
- Active speaker video switching, multi-party video, and multi-party VoIP audio
- Rich-media presentations, native video conferencing, high-fidelity recording, and Web-cam capabilities
- Training and event management with event and class registration and virtual breakout rooms
All this for only £6.71 per user per month! Enquire for a one month free trial below.
For more information, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or free-phone 08000 27 44 22.